Holding a minimum of a Class 2 HGV licence, the post holders will be transporting heavy plant and machinery across the UK to undertake day to day site testing and surveying operations within local authority areas to identify and record non-conformities related to the survey. Time away from home and night working are essential to the position.
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is operational before leaving the depot
- Ensure vehicle checks have been done before leaving the depot and all vehicles are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure all paperwork and data is fully completed and handed over to the appropriate person
- Communicate any deviations from original job specifics to the relevant people
- Ensure that all work and tasks carried out are done as per company guidelines to assist, in the continual development and improvement of PTS, its ISO 9001 management systems and to comply with all international standards, Health and Safety, applicable laws, regulations, protocols and guidelines.
- HGV Class II License
- Good understanding and knowledge of road network
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues within the job role
- 2 years' experience in a highways related discipline
- Hold current CSCS card
- Clean Driving Licence
- Trailer licence
- CPC Card