To undertake day to day site testing and surveying operations. All personnel are entitled to identify and record Non-Conformities related to the product, infrastructure, processes and the Management System.
- In times of absence the senior site technicians should deputise the role
- Ensure that all work and tasks carried out are done as per company guidelines to assist, in the continual
development and improvement of PTS, its ISO 9001 management systems and to comply with all
international standards, Health and Safety, applicable laws, regulations, protocols and guidelines.
- Implementing day to day elements of the Management System to ensure that compliance requirements are
met within area of activity / responsibility. Assist in the implementation of corrective actions and preventive
actions. To resolve any problems or difficulties to the best of your ability.
- Encourage feedback and drive continual improvement.
- To liaise with the client prior to work commencing regarding any specific instructions
- Ensure that all plant and equipment is operational before leaving the depot
- Ensure vehicle checks have been done before leaving the depot and all vehicles are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure all paperwork and data is fully completed and handed over to the appropriate person
- Communicate any deviations from original job specifics to the relevant people
- Ensure any Company issued equipment is kept safe and contained within relevant storage/protection case
- Have competent working knowledge of specific management system standards / normative documents
- Good understanding and knowledge of road network
- Knowledge of specifications relating to highway materials
- Understanding of highway asset deterioration.
- Knowledge of road construction Prefer
- red Knowledge of Health & Safety and Environmental issues within the job role
- 2 years experience in a highways related discipline
- Hold current CSCS card
- Clean Driving License
- Trailer license